We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
One of the tastiest desserts that can be made with shortcrust pastry is tart with ricotta and chocolate. It can be served as a dessert after a meal or enjoyed for breakfast. But let's see in detail how to make the tart with ricotta and chocolate following our recipe step by step.
Tart with ricotta and chocolate, the ingredients
- Shortcrust pastry preferably homemade. For the recipe read "Homemade shortcrust pastry"
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of dark chocolate flakes
Tart with ricotta and chocolate, the preparation
- Take the shortcrust pastry, roll it out on a baking tray with a diameter of 24-26 cm, taking care to leave the edges high enough: if you made the shortcrust pastry at home, remember that it must rest in the fridge for at least half an hour. before being processed
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 °
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream; with the electric whisk mix the sugar with the eggs in a very large bowl
- Gradually add the ricotta and continue beating until a well-blended cream has formed
- Once this is done, place the cream in the refrigerator and let it rest for about 10 minutes
- After the time required for cooking, remove the shortcrust pastry from the oven
- Remove the cream from the fridge, add the chocolate flakes and mix everything until the flakes can be distributed evenly
- Spread the mixture on the shortcrust pastry and cook for about another 30 minutes, until the cream begins to show some bubbles and the external crust of the shortcrust pastry is completely cooked.
There tart with ricotta and chocolate it should preferably be kept in the fridge and consumed within 5 days.